Friday, October 02, 2009

So Many New Books!

Oh man. There are so many crafting books coming out this Fall! This is only the beginning and we are already overwhelmed at all of the amazing things we have to make!


From top left moving clockwise: Twinkle Sews, Quilting for Peace, Bend the Rules with Fabric, Sew Sunny Homestyle, Applique Your Way, and French General's Handmade Soirees


From top left moving clockwise: Kate Golda's Hand Stitched Felt, Craft, Inc: Business Planner, Amigurumi Knits, Reversible Knitting, Knitted Toy Tales, Stray Sock Sewing Too, and Cute Dogs: Craft your Pooch

You may need to stop by and spend some time browsing books this weekend!

1 comment:

Ohhlalacestchic said...

I love love love my new Twinkle Sews book and I can't wait to conquer them all!
I updated my blog though, and I updated my Twinkle A-Plus A Line!
Ch-ch-ch-check it out!
http://disposabledarling.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Ai