Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Yarn Bombing Book Release Party Fun!

We had tons of fun times on Friday night at the Yarn Bombing book release party. The ladies of the Ladies Fancywork Society came out with homeade cupcakes and secret prizes, like crocheted book cozies and screen printed bandannas. The Yarn Bombing book was so well received that we sold out of copies in no time!


Thanks, LFS ladies, and everyone who came out to share in the fun times!


Thanks to Steven Wallace and Suzan Platzer for photos of the event!

4 comments:

jafabrit said...

I like the masks, but didn't it limit the ability to scarf down those YUMMY cupcakes ;)

Glad it was fun.

Fancy Tiger Crafts said...

It did! There was at least one mask-cake collision that night.

Unknown said...

Awesome! Wow, I really wish I could have been there - the ladies look great, and the cupcakes look tasty!

Do you mind if I republish some of these pics to the yarn bombing site?

Leanne

Fancy Tiger Crafts said...

Leanne I think that would be fine if you give credit to our dear photographers.

Photos #1, 3 & 5 are by Suzan Platzer (otherwise known as my momma) and #2 & 4 are by Steven Wallace.

Thanks!